AriScope is an ARINC 429 Bluetooth® interface for an Android Smartphone. It enables the acquisition and analysis of each received bit at both High Speed and Low Speed in real time.
The associated AriScope Android application displays the list of the received labels with individual refresh rates, detailed information and an oscillogram of a selected label.
AriScope is also able to record the whole activity of the line into a text file that is sent immediately by e-mail from the application.
- Accelerates the equipment testing phase
- Simplifies testing with an ergonomic graphical interface
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Complete existing heavy tools on benches
- Bluetooth® 3.0 communication
- One green LED (device status)
- AriScope Android application
- Battery life: 50 hours in runtime, 2 years in standby
- Batterie lithium 18650
- Module size: 87mm – 30mm – 23mm
- Weight (with battery): 79g
- Temperature range: 0°C – 60°C
- Delivered with battery et charger
The battery powered device has a small size and is very simple to use (no cable). With a fully charged 18650 lithium battery, the runtime is over 50 hours.
AriScope is shipped with a 18650 battery and a charger. The AriScope application can be downloaded for free in the Google Play Store: Download AriScope.
The new version is available: it enables label decoding in real-time from a descriptor file that is simply dropped into the corresponding folder on the Smartphone (see datasheet).
Download the Datasheet:
More products available on Naveol.com
Price and availability
Unit price 1700€ VAT excluded with a 2 years warranty.
Delivery time 3 weeks.
Contact and information
You need some information about this product, a personalized quote, contact us.
This product is designed and manufactured in France.
We make all of this product: electronic design, embedded software, Android smartphone application to guarantee you competent and responsive technical support.